General Information that you should know...
- Daily prices ,in euro euro, including taxes, wireless internet and the use of air condition.
- Cleaning of the accommodation and change of linen and towels every 3 days, after consulting both.
- Villa Kalliopi will be available from 3pm of the arrival date until 12am of the departure date.
- One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib.
One older child or adult is charged EUR 10 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
- Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
- Deposit due 25% of the booked period by bank transfer on Alpha Bank in the name of , Manos Achladianakis, specifying last name and period required.
For what not specified above, the contract shall be governed and construed in accordance with Greek E.O.T. (National Hellenic Tourist Office) and the Greek courts of Neapoli shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any disputes arising
The pool...disclaimer pool
- Villa Kalliopi comes with private swimming pool inserted in a space bounded and fenced. There is no life guard on duty during your stay here and all guests should note that use of your private swimming pool is at your own risk.
The owners cannot be held responsible for any accidents or injuries. The private swimming pool is 1.20 meters to 1.80 meters depth. .
Minors under 18 years or who are unable to swim should not use the pool without adult supervision.
- For your own safety, please do not run around the pool
The owners of Villa Kalliopi disclaim any responsibility for damage or injury due to accidents resulting from improper handling and / or negligently most basic safety regulations (eg:. Bathrooms close to mealtime or intoxicated) .
Cleaning οφ the pool is done daily after consultation with τηε residents and ιφ they wish to.
Cancellation Policy ...What happens in case of cancellation
- No fee is charged for cancellation prior to 10 days before confirmed arrival in low season (November - April) and 21 days in high season (May - October). Any cancellation made within 10 days during the low season and 21 during high season, before arrival, leads to withheld the full amount of the advance
- There will be no refunds granted for no shows, late arrivals or premature departures, reduction in number of persons in your group. Subletting to another party is not permitted. Please send your payments in on time to avoid cancellation of your reservation.
Cancelation on the same day, charged 100% of the deposit.