Contact DetailsFor any questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to help you!
How to find us...
- From Sitia the shortest road to the villa is through Palekastro and Zakros. From the center of Sitia just follow the coastal road to Palekastro.
- After a 20-minute trip you will meet Palekastro village. From there go towards to Zakros. Once you reach the square in Zakros village, follow the path to Xerokampos. After 5 km you will find the Villa Kalliope.
Where to eat...
- Enjoy seaside or sea traditional Cretan dishes, traditional Cretan cuisine, local specialties, traditional Cretan delicacies, seafood and fresh fish.
- The taverns and restaurants of Xerokampos, Zakros and Kato Zakros you will find that pulls your appetite and you can enjoy guaranteed and responsibly your food. Homemade cuisine, panoramic views and good company is all you need.
What to see...
- Just 10 minutes from Xerokampos is Zakros. Or Pano Zakros Zakros is a beautiful, picturesque village green. Up in the village is a known source of Zakros.
- The spectacular beach of Kato Zakros with blue waters located 8Km from Zakros. Other nearby attractions include the Minoan palace of Kato Zakros, the Karoumes, the gorge of the Dead and the cave PELEKITA.